Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sticker Love


Sometimes people send email to The Normal School and say nice things about our magazine or even our rejection sticker. Sometimes they take pictures of the sticker and send it to us.

Here's a recent email:


Hey, Editors!

I put my badge of rejection on my car and I wanted you to know that's one
of the most unique, un-normal denials yet received.

Picture attached. I'll try for a matching one next year. Have a good summer.



We're glad this writer appreciates our efforts to lighten things up a bit with our TNS rejection sticker. Thanks for being Normal! We're all writers, too and we thank you for your support of our magazine and for sending your writing our way.

Write on.

SEND US A PICTURE OF YOUR TNS STICKER TO EDITORS@THENORMALSCHOOL.COM AND WE'LL POST IT ON OUR BLOG!

TNS

No comments: